- About Us
The DreadFactory offers the production of dreads with the dreadlocks backcombing-method followed by refinement of the crochet hook method. This results in durable and visually beautiful dreadlocks in a professional manner. Unlike many offers of Afro hairdressers or shops, we specialize in European hair and do not use additives such as wax. Our offers are aimed especially at dreadheads who are dissatisfied with their dreads and want professional care.
Here is a brief overview of what we offer:
Dreadlocks the way you want them
- thick or thin dreads
- closed or open tips
- open or dreaded bangs
- only a few dreadlocks and the rest remains open
- Embellished, e.g. with beads, felting wool, ribbons …
- etc … your creativity is limitless
Dread Care & Restoration
- frisk hairlines
- crochet loose hairs
- repair tips
- remove loops
- cleave dreadlocks together
- unravel felted together hairlines
- saving afroshop victims, etc.
- Extension by crocheting real dreadlocks you bring
- By extension made from human hair, which you will bring with you by yourself in the best case
The extension is done without heating or the like as it is normally done with extensions in normal hair.
Dread extensions only make sense for hair that has already been felted or long dreadlocks.
Advice and guidance
- Advice on which dread type will fit you best
- Instructions for the care of dreads